2 weeks ago
0 Comments for this article

Evacuation at Mississippi University for Women

Twenty-eight students at the Mississippi University for Women sought treatment at a hospital because of high levels of carbon monoxide in their dormitory. Kincannon Hall was evacuated early Tuesday after students started smelling natural gas. Columbus Fire and Rescue spokesman Anthony Colom says first responders determined that a boiler in the basement was leaking. He […]
3 years ago
0 Comments for this article

A.M.R. Offers Advice to Prevent Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Carbon monoxide is an odorless, tasteless, and colorless gas known as the "silent killer."